Oldwood Home from Home
179 Oldwood Place
- It was a lovely property in an ideal quiet location but close enough to supermarkets and local facilities. Carol was lovely and so helpful, providing local information if needed. Clean, well kept with extra touches like a coffee machine and DVD player which made it feel even more like home. I would definitely recommend.
- Clean and has all the amenities you need
- We stayed in a brand new house with everything needed was cheap for value and is located in a quiet place absolutely loved it, we where over the moon with the price we paid and for what we got. Bed comfy, shower powerful, and was super clean.
- Great house in centre of Livingston. Exceptionally clean and well equipped. Nice touches included fresh milk and a range of coffees for the machine. Perfect for our short stay. Would highly recommend and will use again.
- Everything !!! The house the furnishings & of course the location we was visiting family for the weekend and come across this beautiful house while looking for a hotel and having two children this seemed to suit us perfect and worked out cheaper the owner has made the house suitable not only for families but even people without children but its definitely like home from home as the owner has kitted the house out with everything you need from comfortable beds,TVs to towels to all kitchen ware including modern coffee machine,Dish washer,music system etc What topped it off for us was that there was a garden with seating area so we was able to sit out and have a a glass of wine or 2 😁 and the children could play beside us !! Was a really nice stay I would highly recommend this house Thank you 🤗
- House clean and tidy. Beds comfy. Loved the coffee machine. Hosts very nice and helpful.
- Owner Carol was really helpful. Had a small problem with house alarm that kept bleeping on 1st night. Carol and her partner came round to try to sort it with a temporary fix, then came round to sort it properly the next day. House was extremely comfortable. Would definitely stay here again and recommend it to anyone.
- It was a nice home from home walked in and felt very comfortable. Will definitely book again when down again in Livingston and With my kids not settling in hotels very well this was the ideal accommodation for them as they weren’t stuck in one room and there is a massive park for the kids to play in 10 minute walk. Lovely wildlife about enjoyed watching the squirrels run up and down the trees.
- Property was clean and had the promised facilities. Further than that though, there was an obvious effort to include small details that made us feel welcome (such as a dog bed and doggy bags, fresh eggs, coffee, etc). Very good value for money and very close to the airport.
- Casa pulita, accogliente e con due bagni a disposizione. Ottimo il rapporto qualità-prezzo data la comoda posizione per raggiungere l'aeroporto di Edimburgo: in una quindicina di minuti si è lì.
- Двухэтажный домик, таунхауз. Чисто. Есть все необходимое. При домике маленький садик, где дети нашли себе развлечение. Доброжелательная хозяйка. Дом сложно найти в первый раз, но хозяйка выехала на машине нас встретить.