Bankton House Hotel
Bankton House Hotel
- The whole experience was excellent from the view of the hotel driving up impressive to the welcoming and friendly helpful staff the quality of the room and cleanliness faultless I have already recommended this hotel to many friends and will continue to do so in the future anytime I travel back to Edinburgh this will be my second home
- Very friendly, welcoming staff. Bar food was lovely. Enjoyed the breakfasts and the see ice was excellent.
- super comfy beds, very accommodating staff, lovely decorated room, beautiful gardens
- The staff were very welcoming, the room was very clean and comfortable and the food was very good.
- Lovely comfy fluffy beds and the room was bright and clean. I was upgraded to a room without a shared bathroom. Staff were really nice and helpful.
- It would be beautiful for a small wedding. The grounds would be perfect for the wedding shots.
- The cottage room was very quiet and comfortable. The bar staff friendly and good value meal.
- couldn't fault anything I recommend the small self contained units at the rear of the hotel .warm cosy and silent ill definitely stay again.
- Nice building, close to railway yet quiet
- Beds were very comfortable and very clean
- Nice welcome, clean room with comfy bed, the food was very good , i can recommend the steak pie ! Lots of parking perfect location for my trip to Livingston
- Very good food at the attached restaurant. Very very comfortable bed with crisp bedding. Very pleasant staff.
- Beautiful location, not far from trains to Edinburgh beautiful buildings and well appointed rooms. There are even Squirrels. The meals were quite nice and the pub is very atmospheric. The beds were very comfortable!
- THE ROOM WAS CLEAN AND TIDY,VERY COMFY BED.THOUGHT SHARED BATHROOM WAS GOING TO BE AWKWARD BUT,NO IT WORKED OUT OK. FOOD WAS QUITE GOOD AND VERY WELL PRICED. WOULD DEFINITELY STAY THERE AGAIN.
- Comfy bed. Large room. Friendly staff. Very clean. Nice bathroom. Relaxed atmosphere.
- The staff were very helpful and friendly. They went out of their way to make a meal for us when we arrived even though it was very late. The hotel grounds have access to lovely walking tracks.
- Very friendly staff. The room was huge and very clean. Breakfast was very good. Would stay again next time I am in the area.
- Great location for Edinburgh and Glasgow, nice grounds and really friendly staff