Oldwood Place Townhouse
201 Oldwood Place
- Location was great. Livingston had plenty available for shopping needs and was close enough to Edinburgh for our needs.
- Nice modern little house with own parking and close to motorway and rail network. Had everything we needed including decent WiFi and smart tv.
- The property was immaculate and the owner was kind enough to leave basic cooking essentials like spices,oil,pasta and even ice cubes and other frozen food in case of need.Communication from him was excellent and the property is quite close to Edinburgh.
- It was like a home from home. Lovely well kept house. Easy find and in quiet area so slept like a haggis!!! Will use again
- Great place for entertaining, nice outside space too, handy for Livingston North station , where trains run regularly to Edinburgh or Glasgow.
- Very convenient for where we needed to be. Immediately noticed the warmth and cleanliness of the house, would use again.
- All home stuff were brand new, well designed, perfect cleanness, great and supportive host, 2 minutes walk to cooperative, and food delivery
- Simple clean house not difficult to find
- Logement calme, bien situé a proximité d’Édimbourg et d'autre curiosités - facile a trouver, propre, lits confortables - belle petite maison ou nous avons passé un séjour agréable, a 30 min a pied du centre, supérette a 200 mètre.