Kelpies Serviced Apartments - Callum
Uphall Station Road
- It was a full 3bhk, at nice location with lot of eateries around. A very big bathroom with bath tub as well. Typical English house feeling on the 1st floor.
- The flat was huge! 3 really good-sized twin bedrooms, 1 with an ensuite, was perfect for our group. Immaculately clean and presented with everything you need - iron / board, Hoover, fully stocked kitchen, etc. Massive bathroom with good sized, high pressure shower. Really can't fault it.
- Single point clearance to pick the key from lock box, and just a door. Totally hassle free.
- The property was clean, very convenient and affordable.
- It isn't made clear that this is a first-floor flat above a fish and chip shop on a busy road nowhere near the Kelpies, despite its name. We wouldn't have booked if we had known about the stairs. In fact, there's no sign for the flat and it was very hard to locate. Some of the beds weren't made up and nothing was done to correct this throughout our stay. Worst experience by far that we've had through booking.com
- NO PARKING NO HEATING NO COOKING FACILITIES KELPIES PROPERTY MANAGEMENT WHICH RUN THE LETTING IGNORE PHONE CALLS. WE HAVE CONTRACTORS WHICH HAD TO PARK AND CARRY THEIR TOOLS FROM A COUNCIL ESTATE NEARBY COULDNT DRY THEIR CLOTHES AS NO HEATING. NO GAS SUPPLY SO NO COOKING FACILITES EITHER. PAID £1300 FOR 4 NIGHTS AND COULDNT EVEN HAVE A WASH!!! RELUNCTANTLY AGREED TO COMPENSATE £450 STILL WAITING.