Livingston Executive Apartment
- Loved everything about the apartment. Loved the fact it was a home away from home nice decor throughout the. Everything was there and if anything stopped working etc we just had to phone the host and they would sort it for us. Very friendly host she was lovely
- Good layout. Plenty of cupboard space. Jennifer was very helpful host with extra bedding and recommending places to eat. Close to supermarket and train station. Ground floor flat.
- no house/flat number indicated in the address as advertised in the booking.com. it takes hours to locate the property. the contact number given did not pick up our call. as we are from overseas it is understood that we do not have local internet line to enable to email or whatssapp the owner.
- Really comfortable place very quiet beds wer great and having a bath at the end of the day
- Paul gave us a lovely introduction to the flat and although we didn't meet Jennifer she was very helpful and pleasant over text. The apartment was perfectly clean and the bed was one of the comfiest I've slept in! Perfect location for the train to Edinburgh and a massive Morrisons close by, along with a pub and a chippy! We had a friend staying on the sofa for the 3 night we were there so extract bedding was provided no problem... He said it was very comfortable. Very peaceful and quiet to say its near a main road and lovely and warm with the extra heater in the bedroom. All round very happy and would definitely stay again!
- The property owner helping himself in to fix broken door lock while we are away, which should have been fixed before renting in my opinion.
- Location was good as it is close to a train station as well as a bus stop so easy access to city centre and nearby towns. The host was friendly and accommodating and the area was quite peaceful.
- The localization is very good. The apartment is beautiful and comfortable.
- a bit more kitchen and toilet papers better
- in unmittelbarer Nähe zum Bahnhof Livingston Nord, von dem man günstig mit dem Zug ins Zentrum nach Edinburgh kommt. Das Appartement ist sauber, wlan Verbindung ist gut
- La chimenea eléctrica del salón aporta un extra de romanticismo y encanto. Los radiadores funcionan bien y hacen que la casa sea válida y agradable. Las camas son cómodas. El apartamento estaba muy limpio. La cocina tiene de todo un poco. Nevera, cocina eléctrica, microondas, horno, lavadora y por supuesto hervidor de agua y tostadora. La situación es cómoda si pretendes visitar Edimburgo y olvidarte del coche. El tren está a menos de 5 min andando y tarda más o menos 25 min en llegar al centro. Tienes todo el sitio que quieras para aparcar en la puerta del apartamento.